Saturday, August 8, 2015

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Use Twine

 
 
This week's challenge at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends is to use twine.
 
For my card, I first inked an embossing folder using crumb cake ink and embossed the inked folder onto white cardstock.  I then used an orange ink to gently rub over the white raised embossed  portion to give it color.  I mounted the embossed panel onto black cardstock and wrapped black twine along the right edge.  I then adhered the panel to crumb cake card base.  The image is from MFP Stamp Shop Flaps My Wattles stamp set and die cut using spellbinders circle die.  I used a scrunched up and inked piece of wax paper to daub around the image to give some texture.  The scallop circle was die cut from vellum cardstock and then inked using crumb cake ink to give it color.  Mounted the stamped image onto the vellum and then over the twine using dimensionals.
 
We look forward to seeing your cards with some twine.  You can share your cards HERE.

8 comments:

  1. That embossed orange be is magnificent! Sort of matches the rooster!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beautiful card Vickie and a great color choice!!!

      Delete
  2. The background embossing GORGEOUS! the twine is perfect..........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab card.....love the embossing
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Vickie. The embossing folder is gorgeous, I don't think I've seen that one before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the color scheme and the texture of the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A very cute card. I have always loved this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete