Saturday, August 1, 2015

Altered Eclectics August Challenge

 
For this month's Altered Eclectics challenge, I altered/recycled an egg carton! I used chalkboard pastel green paint to paint it and then after the paint dried I used pearls, patterned paper, lace, a crocheted doily (cut in half), embellishments, and created a tulle bow for the front.
 
Here is the altered carton open.  It can be used for holding small embellishments, candies, or whatever you would like it to hold!  I filled each section with some floral embellishments.
 
 
We hope you'll share your altered projects with us.  Must be something altered, repurposed, recycled, or mixed media art.  Please, no cards, scrapbook pages, ATCs, or tags.
 
You can find the challenge HERE.
 
I'm sharing my project with:
4 Crafty Chicks - anything goes

3 comments:

  1. WOW! I would never imagined that an egg carton could look so beautiful! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FANTASTIC!!! I never thought of altering an egg carton and it looks incredible. Thank you for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! I would never have thought of something like this. And it is so very, very pretty!!

    ReplyDelete