Sunday, April 26, 2015

Tag Along Challenge #86 - It's A Girl Thing

 
I've recently discovered the joy of creating tags!
 
I've had the one shoe stamp for quite a while and this is the first it's seen ink!  I stamped the image onto an oval doily die cut and used lots of embellishments from my scrap bin.  I hand-cut the tag and started layering!  I first embossed the tag using a lattice embossing folder before layering!  The bottom die cut lattice is also from my scrap bin.  The flowers are Prima, the butterflies are Martha Stewart, the leaves are MayArts, the leaf flourish is from my scrap bin, the twine behind the top flower is American Arts; at the bottom of the tag a piece of lace holds the embellishments.
 
The theme at the Tag Along Challenge is It's a Girl Thing.  Shoes, lace, and flowers...definitely girlie!  You can find the Tag Along Challenge #86 HERE.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Totally brilliant, Vickie! Love the "one shoe" stamp as it speaks volumes of femininity! hehe We do love shoes, now, don't we? Great stamp and accessories here, and it all works beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks gorgeous! LOOOVE your flower clusters...tags rock....& I really like how you can stick the whole thing on a card base...et voila! Useful, too:):)

    ReplyDelete