Tuesday, March 25, 2014

SWAT Challenge #91 - Pocket Card!

 
This week's Sketch With a Twist Challenge uses this sketch and twist:
 
 
The TWIST is to create a pocket on your card!
 
For my card, I created a double diagonal pocket card.  I searched youtube for the tutorial and found one that not only created the double pockets but it opens like a regular A2 card.  I used the Mark's Finest Papers newly released Friends stamp set, October Afternoon Farmhouse designer paper, and Ranger tags for the inserts (see inserts below).
 
 
We hope you'll share your pocket cards with us at MFP Sketch With a Twist Challenge #91.  If you do, you'll be entered to win an Oopsy Daisy stamp from Mark's Finest Papers!  You can find the challenge HERE.
 
 
ETA:  I had a request for the link to the youtube video; however, when I linked it here I could not get it to open.  However, you can use your browser to search youtube double diagonal pocket card for the technique.


4 comments:

  1. Like your pocket card. You indicate you found a youtube link on how to make. I would really like to make one of these style cards so could you please post the link on your site and/or comment on my blog with the link. Thank you.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Vickie. Love the checked papers and the beautiful flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Love the double pocket idea.

    ReplyDelete