Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Mark's Finest Papers Sketch With a Twist Challenge #81

This week's Sketch With a Twist Challenge #81 at Mark's Finest Papers SpeedyTV uses this sketch:

The twist is to use a die cut or punch on your card.  The star in the sketch is just a placement marker; you don't have to use a star on your card, put you do need to place something on your card in that area!

For my card, I used black and gray cardstock; I used swiss dots embossing folder on the gray panel, then cut two strips of designer paper from my scrap bin and layered as detailed in the sketch.  I stamped the swan from the newly released Swans stamp set and die cut it out using the Blossoms 3 spellbinders die.  The flourish gem is from Me & My Big Ideas.

We hope you'll play along with this week's SWAT Challenge #81!  You can find the challenge HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment