Saturday, August 10, 2024

CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge

 


CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge is anything goes using an
embossing folder; we have an optional theme; for this challenge the
optional theme is "wheels."

For my card I used the following:
White Cardstock
Core'dinations Pink Plaid Designer Paper layering panel
Sizzix Tim Holtz Alterations Tall Pines Embossing Folder
Image and Sentiment from Unity May 2024 KOM Spring & Simple Joys
Embossed trees colored using Pearlescent Chalks
Lawn Fawn Jet Black Ink
Ohuhu Markers

We hope you'll share your cards/projects using and embossing folder

3 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is this little camper in the woods! A peaceful setting ... well done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought right away that was a Unity image, love it, fits just perfectly with that folder too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a super cute card. I would LOVE to camp in that adorable little camper. Great use of that embossing folder, great design!!

    ReplyDelete