Saturday, June 8, 2024

Can You Handle the Pressure Embossing Folder Challenge

 


an embossing folder.  The optional theme for this challenge is "Beach."

For my card I used the following:
White Cardstock
Dark PInk Cardstock
Light Pink Cardstock
Green Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Pretty in Pink Couture Creations Flamingo Embossing Folder
Frantic Stamper Rectangle Frame die
Sizzix Tropical Die
Simon Says Stamp Flamingo Die
Sizzix Vacation Word Script Die
Pearl Adhesive Embellishments
Black Gem Die

We hope you'll share your cards/projects using an embossing folder


3 comments:

  1. Love how you used the frame with the offset flamingo, perfect design to show off that folder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG ... I must admit, I do NOT have a flamingo folder in my stash ... nor would I have thought to purchase one but it sure made for an awesome card! LOVE your flamingo in the foreground also. Awesome card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a perfect "beachy" card. Flamingos in the background, flamingo as the focal, flamingo pink as the color way. I just LOVE this, it's FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete