Saturday, September 23, 2023

CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge - Bees

 


CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge is always anything goes using an Embossing Folder with an optional theme; for this challenge the theme is "Bees."

For my card I used the following:
Black Cardstock
Gold Poster Board
Ivory Cardstock
Spellbinders 3D Honeycomb Frenzy Embossing Folder
Simon Says Stamp Bee Yourself Stamp set for sentiment
Memory Box Stitched Hexagon Layers Dies
Dress It Up Bugs & Bees Buttons

We hope you'll share your cards/projects with us at

6 comments:

  1. OMG that gold honeycomb looks very authentic ... awesome card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gee, that little bee just makes me smile. What a happy little fellow, and I LOVE that gold background. This is just a great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the embossingfolder is gorgeous! And the little bee is so cute.
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love the paper and that colorful bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That embossed golden honeycomb is gorgeous along with the little bees. wow!

    ReplyDelete