Saturday, July 8, 2023

CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge - Stars

 


CYHTP Embossing Folder Challenge is always anything goes using an embossing folder with an optional twist; the twist for this challenge is Stars.

For my card I used the following:

White Cardstock
PTI Enchanted Evening Cardstock
Sizzix Tim Holtz Starry Night Embossing Folder
Stampin Up Small Star Punch
Snoopy Stamp
Sentiment from Crafters Companion Lotus Flower stamp set
Stampin Up Stitched Rectangle die
ColorHive Eclipse ink
Dimensionals

We hope you'll share your cards/projects with us using an embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. OH MY 'STARS' (forgive the pun lol) ... Snoopy just makes you smile immediately and I love how you've used him on your card! Beautifully done my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest, love Snoopy, what a great card, I have 2 Snoopy type stamps so this was so fun to see!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well how stinkin' CUTE is this card? I have that Snoopy stamp - love it - it's never gotten inky. You have inspired me with your adorable creation.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun Snoopy image and terrific patriotic card.

    ReplyDelete