Sunday, April 16, 2023

Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge

 


The Peace on Earth Christmas Challenge is always anything Christmas goes.

For my card I used the following:
White Cardstock
Blue Cardstock
Designer Paper from my stash
Unity Stitched Rectangle Dies
Stampin Up Gnome for the Holidays stamp set
Snowflake stencil
Stampin Up Bashful Blue ink
Blending Sponge
Color Hive Eclipse Black ink
Copic Markers
Small snowflake embellishments
Art Dots adhered to center of small snowflakes

We hope you'll share your Christmas cards/projects with us at

Inspiration Board




3 comments:

  1. Oh Vic, what an awesome design! Love all the blue and your gnome is adorable! Thanks for another inspiring DT project! You Go Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, love the colours so understated, just stunning. The gnome looks really happy to be here xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know this little fellow because he in my stash too. I love it!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete