Saturday, November 12, 2022

Can You Handle the Pressure Embossing Folder Challenge - Wreaths

 


CYHTP Embossing Folder challenge is anything goes with an optional twist.  This month the twist is "wreaths."  You must use an embossing folder on your creation.

For my card I used the following:
Kraft Cardstock
Green Cardstock
White Cardstock
Sizzix Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Die cut snowflake from my stash
Penny Black Whirl Wreath die
Gingham Ribbon
Stampin Up Adhesive Pearls

We hope you'll share your cards/projects using an embossing folder with us at

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful wreath and the red gingham bow makes it pop, gingham is always a favorite of mine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH what a beautiful wreath ... CAS and GORGEOUS!! What a smart design ... thanks for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BTW ... HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Sorry I didn't get a card in the mail to you but do wish you a WONDERFUL day filled with love & laughter!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely CAS wreath: I like it!!
    And a bit late: but I still wish you a very happy birthday!!!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything about this card. You've used a perfect combination of elements. I love the gingham bow. Great make for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Creative card and amazing colours, The end result is magnificent x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I love everything about this. That wreath die is just stunning, and your simple design showcases it perfectly. GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete