Wednesday, August 25, 2021

The Sisterhood of Crafters - The Greatest Show On Earth!

 


The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge theme is"The Greatest Show on Earth! (card/project should have a circus theme).

For my card I used the following:
Frantic Stamper Circus Tent die
Frantic Stamper Small Clown Die
Frantic Stamper Double Fishtail Label die
Sizzix Zig Zag Circle Die
Frantic Stamper Circus Stamp set for sentiment
Versafine Clair Nocturne
Ticket from a roll of tickets
Bianyo Markers

A short story for the reason I chose this challenge theme!
I live 40 minutes from Peru, Indiana.  Peru has been labeled the "Circus Capital of the World."
If interested in learning more about Peru, Indiana and its connection to the circus, it's just a google away!

We hope you'll share your circus themed cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

6 comments:

  1. This card is super cute Vickie! I enjoyed this challenge so much because it really stretched my creativity, since I've never made a circus themed card. Thanks for the great inspiration and super fun challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a very nice card: I like the addition of the ticket and the cute clown!
    Lia xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! I did not know that fun circus fact ... will have to google and read more about it! Your card is fabulous and I too like the addition of the ticket ... great idea! Hugs and Happy day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so brilliant, circus theme sure is a fun one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad you shared the reason why you chose this fun challenge Vickie. Love your fancy die cut creation. So colourful and great addition of that cute clown the admit one ticket and yes let the show begin. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS circus card with every element you have used, I just LOVE this, so creative and so FUN!! Interesting to know about Peru, IN, when a child where we lived was an empty area by us and they would hold a circus there, we could hear the lions roar at night, but the best part was once an elephant escaped and it was in our yard!!

    ReplyDelete