Wednesday, April 22, 2020

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Happy Birthday or Fun Fold or Both!


The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is "Happy Birthday or Fun Fold or Both!"  I chose to use both.

For my card I created a TeePee shaped card using black cardstock as the base.  The patterned paper is from the Eat Cake paper pack.  The sentiment is from a The Stamps of Life stamp set.  Dies used are Spellbinders Heart Circles die, CheeryLynn Musical Note die.
I Googled tutorial for TeePee card for instructions on how to create the cardbase.

We hope you'll be inspired by the challenge theme and share your "Happy Birthday or Fun Fold or Both" cards with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Great colourful card Vickie, love the fold sistah...well made.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this card the minute I saw it, beautifully designed and such a fun fold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! I must say I've never made a TeePee card but you've certainly inspired me to give it a go! LOVE your beautiful papers and design! Great job! Hope you're staying healthy my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie, Your teepee card is a real eye-catcher! I love the bright colors and musical theme you chose for it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic teepee card, Vickie! Love those bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Vickie! This is such a great fancy fold design - I don't think I've ever seen this layout before! The geometric design works so well with the pattern paper you chose and I really like the music die cuts! : )
    Rachelle

    ReplyDelete