Saturday, January 18, 2020

Paper A La Mode Challenge - Things That Make You Happy




The Outlawz Paper A La Mode Challenge is to create a card or project using the theme "Things That Make Me Happy!"

Our Challenge Sponsor is

Reading books I can hold in my hands make me happy!  So, I need bookmarks to hold my place.  The top photo is a bookmark holder, the center photo is the holder open, and the bottom photo is of the four bookmarks.  To create my bookmark project I used the following provided by the sponsor:
Using We Are 3 Digital Paper - Gingham Pastel
We Are 3 Digital Shop - Sylvia Boots
We Are 3 Digital Sentiments - Happiness

We hope you'll share your creations with us using the theme "Things That Make You Happy!"  You can find The Paper A La Mode Challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I love these bookmarks, I'm like you, I like to read books I can hold in my hands.

    ReplyDelete