Wednesday, August 28, 2019

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Paper Piecing


The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is "Paper Piecing."

For my card I used Strawberry Mouse digi image from Gerda Steiner.  I printed the image onto white cardstock and printed again onto gingham digi paper.  Fussy cut the gingham paper strawberries and paper pieced onto the white cardstock strawberry images.  Embellished my square card using gingham ribbon multi-loop bow.  The stitched dies are from My Favorite Things (MFT).

We hope you'll share your "paper piecing" cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge found HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely adorable and love how you pieced your strawberries...fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOOOOOO adorable! Great paper piecing ... made me smile! Happy Day to you my friend!

    ReplyDelete