Wednesday, June 26, 2019

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge


The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is "Any Occasion."

For my card I used the Stampin Up Wonderful Romance stamps and dies.  I die cut the center of the layering panel with a recangle die to create an opening and then layered the die cuts around the opening and stamped the sentiment inside the cutout.  The die cuts were trimmed around the outside edges of the layering panel.

We hope you'll share your "any occasion" cards with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge found Here.

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet card, Vickie! I love the frame effect! It emphasizes your sentiment. Well done, Sis-tah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this beautiful card, Vickie! This stamp set is one of my favorites and it's truly perfect for this time of year. Have a great week, Sistah!

    ReplyDelete