Wednesday, May 22, 2019

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Wedding, Anniversary


The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is Wedding or Anniversary.

I chose to create an anniversary card.  I used white and vanilla cardstock, die cut the layering panels using Memory Box Pinpoint Rectangle Dies.  The sentiment is from the Simon Says Stamp Love Always stamp set.  I embellished the card using a Prima Flower.

We hope you'll share your wedding or anniversary cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters found HERE.

3 comments:

  1. So VERY elegant and gorgeous. I love the combo of the white and ivory, I will have to store that for later...stunning card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just gorgeous Vic! I too LOVE the white/ivory combo on this card ... so elegant! Would never have thought to do that ... thanks for beautiful inspiration! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guess I am the third to say "stunning" and "classic"!! This card could not be made any prettier!! Love the use of panels to showcase the ivory and white color scheme. Well done, Sis-tah!

    ReplyDelete