Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Non-traditional Valentine - No Hearts No Flowers!


The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is Non-traditional Valentine - No Hearts No Flowers!

For my card I used an Otter image from the My Favorite Things Otterly Love You stamp set.  The gingham paper is from Gina K Designs paper pack.  I enjoy creating the accordion pleated embellishments that I attached the die cut Otter to!

We hope you'll share your non-traditional Valentine's cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

3 comments:

  1. Super cute Vickie....clever idea to place the cute little otter on your embellishment!! Well done!!
    Diane TSH (sistah)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG how cute is this! What a fun creation Vic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I soooooo love the little otter image so cutely displayed on top of his lolly raft embellishment! Precious card!

    ReplyDelete