Wednesday, February 14, 2018

The Sisterhood of Crafters - It's a Banner Year!


The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme of It's a Banner Year was chosen my DT member Teri to use a banner on your card and/or project.

For my card I used nesting banner dies from Gina Marie Designs.  The image and sentiment stamps are from Unity Stamp Co.  I colored the image using Prisma Colored Pencils and gamsol.  I embellished using a Prima Flower from my stash.

We hope you'll share your banner cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge found HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Super sweet owl stamp and he perches perfectly on your banner...fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card Vickie! Love your design and your owl is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute it this! A pink owl!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, love your sweet owl! Very cute card, Sistah!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card! I love the addition of the flowers too! Hugs Gwendolyn

    ReplyDelete