Saturday, December 9, 2017

2017 Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop Day 2




For my card, I used the Joy to Go stamp set from Unity Stamp Co.  The cardstock is 100% Cotton Watercolor, stamped image using Black Archival Ink, watercolored using an aquabrush and Zig Pearlescent Watercolors.  I enjoy creating shaped cards using dies; for this card I used the Spellbinders Grand Label Four.

When you participate in the blog hop you are entered to win a prize from one of the fabulous sponsors.  

You can find the Winter Blog Hop HERE.

11 comments:

  1. So soft and cool, love this floral coffee sleeve cup!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cup with the poinsettia on it. This is perfect for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this image is divine especially with your watercolor and the peachy instead of fire engine red just makes it! so soft and lovely

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shape of this card! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shaped card you made and I like the stamp you used on it very much.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is one lovely and beautiful card. Love the layers and your cup.

    ReplyDelete