Be sure to check out the new March Sweet Baby Die and Stamp Release at Frantic Stamper, Inc.
For my card, I used the Frantic Stamper, Inc. Precision Die Colorblock #2, FRA-Die-10103.
I knew right away I wanted to create a multi-compartment shaker card! Here's a quick step by step:
1. Die cut the colorblock #2 die using a piece of craft foam
2. Die cut the die using cardstock
3. Create cardbase
4. Cut a layering panel and adhere to cardbase
5. Adhere the die cut foam on top of the layering panel
6. place sequins inside each compartment
7. Cut a piece of transparency sheet to size to fit over the die cut foam and adhere
8. Adhere die cut cardstock over the transparency sheet.
9. Embellish card front as desired.
Be sure to watch the Sweet Baby Die and Stamp Release Video found HERE.