Saturday, May 28, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge - Turquoise Color Challenge

 
 
This week's MFP Stamps Challenge is a color challenge to use Turquoise.  Can also use white, black, and one other color.
 
For my card I used the MFP Stamps Shop Shello stamp set.  I sponged Tempting Turquoise ink on the die cut circle then stamped the sea turtle image, used a mask of the turtle and stamped the sea grass so it appears behind the turtle image.  I also did a little water splatter on the circle and used sequins to embellish my card.
 
We hope you'll share your Turquoise cards with us this week.  You can find the challenge HERE.

5 comments:

  1. Tempting turquoise has always been one of my favorite colors, so of course I love this card. The masking came out perfect and the love his Shello greeting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Vickie looks like he is underwater Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do so well with this colour challenge - I'd find it really hard not to use more! Love the 'Shello' greeting. LOVELY card:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, Vickie and i like the "Shello" sentiment.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete