Sunday, December 6, 2015

CWWC Challenge 109 - Buttons Galore!

 
The sponsor for CWWC Challenge 109 is A Random Fan.  The Challenge theme is Buttons Galore!
 
For my card, I used A Random Fan Snowman & Company image.  The buttons are snowflake buttons that I cut the shank off before adhering to my card.  The sentiment is from Paper Smooches. 
 
We hope you'll share your buttons galore projects with us.  You can find the CWWC challenge HERE.
 
I'm entering my card in the Dragonfly Journeys Challenge Do You Want To Build a Snowman

2 comments:

  1. So very adorable Vicki! Those buttons are so cute too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vickie! I just adore this little guy and everything just works perfectly together. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete