Saturday, November 7, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge - Water & Stencil

 
 
The challenge this week at MFP Speedy Fox & Friends is create a background using ink, stencil, and water!  The blog will have a link to a tutorial for this fun background.
 
For my card, I used distress inks  to sponge color on my white cardstock panel, then used a stencil from Michael's Recollections on top of the sponged color and spritzed with water.  Removed the stencil to a "water bleached" image.  Once dry, I used a butterfly and sentiment from the Hello Butterflies stamp set.
 
We hope you'll use the tutorial found on the MFP Blog and share your creations with us.  You can find the tutorial and challenge HERE.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! What a gorgeous background you created and I love the butterfly. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki this background is just striking No matter how much I tried I could never copy this............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. The background is just gorgeous and that black butterfly accents it beautifully! Very pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, I really like how you did the green in the center, like a lovely path for the butterfly :)

    ReplyDelete