Thursday, May 29, 2014

Daydream Designs New Rlease - Country Chicks Ensemble


I LOVE this new release from Daydream Designs!  The chicks are adorable and the papers are gorgeous!

For my card, I used an image from the Cluck Cluck Color set and sentiment from Simply Eggstraordinary Sentiment set.  The background papers are from the Country Girl Papers.  I love the crisp look of black and white cards with an added splash of color, the red dotted ribbon!  I embellished the center of the ribbon with a crocheted flower and added a pearl accent to the center.

I'm entering my card in the SimonSaysStamp Wednesday Anything Goes Challenge found HERE.

7 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic creation, Vickie. I just love the layout and use of the papers. Perfectly adorable. I've put it on my blog to feature the set today, and added it to the store as a set sample. Thank you SO much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute. I love how you have the chicken wire at the top and the polka dots at the bottom. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is SO cute!!! I can't wait to get my hands on this new collection! You've made it look even more adorable than I thought possible!! So much fun, tfs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. fun and beautiful card Vickie.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card, a great design and lovely papers. Your spotted chicken is just adorable!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love the great papers, cute image and fab sentiment!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think your card is so cute! I never heard of Daydream Designs before so I'll have to check them out♥

    ReplyDelete