Tuesday, July 9, 2013

"I" Want to See Your Folder - Twisted Tuesday Challenge #54

The Twisted Tuesday Challenge #54 is to use something on your project that begins with the letter I.  The twist is to also use an embossing folder on your project.  The challenge can be found here.

I used a pre-colored Iris digi image and sentiment from DoodlePantry.  Brocade embossing folder, MS border punch, ribbon, and adhesive pearl.

I'm entering this card in the C is for Challenge, a new challenge blog.  The first challenge is to create something with flower(s).

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card, Vickie!! Love me a white embossed background!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just lovely! Great embossing and punch work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Vickie, your card is so fresh and clean and elegant, there's nothing more to add. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your CAS card -love the embossing
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Vickie. Love this beautiful design and the pretty ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Vickie!! The iris is perfect and that embossing folder is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete