Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Rustic Autumn Wheel


There's a fabulous blog candy challenge going on at www.atjoansgardens.com
Details are on Joan's blog. The challenge is to use a Heartfelt Creations stamp and upload it to your blog or SCS gallery, then link it to the link provided on Joan's blog to be entered. My card is a CAS card (no layers!) using Hearfelt Creations Rustic Autumn Wheel set. I colored it with Kohi-Nor colored pencils and baby oil. The only embellishment is that I sprayed the card front with vanilla smooch to give it a beautiful shimmer.

3 comments:

  1. Vickie, you did a beautiful job coloring this imagine. Baby Oil??
    I haven't heard of that. It sure did work nice. Great job!

    Thanks again for playing in Joan's Gardens #25 Weekly Challenge. I hope you can join us often!

    Joan
    www.atjoansgardens.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Vickie, your card looks wonderful. I like this image and your coloring is awesome. Very beautiful !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful coloring on these fall pumpkins, Vickie! Bet that shimmer is delightful IRL. :)

    ReplyDelete