Wednesday, April 30, 2014

MFP Simple Salutations Challenge #95 - Use a Tag or Two


This week's Simple Salutations Challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., is to use a tag on your card.

For my card, I used the Fairies stamp set for the images and sentiment.  I used the SU scallop tag punch and printed watercolor paper to create my tag.  I stamped the images with Memento Black ink and colored with Copic Markers.  I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of the watercolor paper and die cut using a banner die.  The doily, cardstock, and designer paper are from my stash.

We hope you'll play along with this week's challenge.  If you do, you'll be entered to win a stamp from Mark's Finest Papers.

You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful.....I do love those fairy silhouette's......something else to add to my wish list lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cute how you have those fairies playing on your tag.

    ReplyDelete