Sunday, April 13, 2014

Crafting When We Can Challenge - Twine, Ribbon, and Washi


The challenge at Crafting When We Can is to use twine, ribbon, and washi on your project.

Lacy Sunshine Digital Images is the sponsor.  I requested and received Cliff the Stork image for my project.  I used Spellbinders scallop and circle dies for my card shape.  I added gingham ribbon, pink twine behind the felt flower, and the sentiment was stamped on washi tape!

We hope you'll play along with our twine, ribbon, and washi challenge!  You can find the challenge HERE.

Lacy Sunshine Images can be found HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Vickie!!!!

    Your card is adorable!!!!! Love the pink & all the circles...the scallops add so much to your cute project! FAB work Hun & TFS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card. Love your flower and love how you designed your card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe this is so very adorable! I love it! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete