Wednesday, May 24, 2017

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - It's All Black and White


I'm hosting The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme of "It's All Black and White!"

For my card I used my favorite Hero Arts floral stamp of dogwood flowers.  I inked the stamp using black zig clean color real brush pen direct to the stamp, then spritzed it with water and stamped it onto watercolor paper.

We hope you'll share your cards/projects using only black and white with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Beautifully created Vickie, classy and elegant all rolled into one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Vickie! I love dogwood blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply BEAUTIFUL card Vickie! Love your choice of themes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful is your card, and a lovely stamp.
    I have been trying to add myself as a follower but there seems to be a error it keeps saying..
    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha it's done it typical..
    Hugs Babs

    ReplyDelete