Saturday, December 24, 2016

Friends of Flourishes l.c Challenge - Christmas!

The Friends of Flourishes Design Team member Gloria has challenged the team to create a Christmas themed project!  The Friends of Flourishes blog post can be found HERE.

For my card, I used the Elf-n-Christmas stamp set.  This image is a digital image, I colored it using Chameleon Pens and die cut using a cloud border die from Mama Elephant.  Cardstock is from my stash; the background snowflake DP is from Dare 2B Artzy; the die cut snowflake is from my stash and the sentiment is die cut using a Word Bubble die.  

Follow these links to see the rest of the design team creations: DaviGloriaKrenShirleyToni
Vickie (u r here)

You can find the Elf-N-Christmas stamp set at the Flourishes l.c online store found HERE.

2 comments:

  1. A super cute card. I like your design and the softness of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this little guy up on the cloud and with that scalloped stitched die too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete