Thursday, September 1, 2016

Altered Eclectics September Challenge




I found this vintage door knob a couple years ago at a local antique shop and knew I would find a way to alter it!  So, my project this month is my glass door knob into a picture holder paper weight.  I pulled a floral stem from an old silk flower arrangement to embellish the door knob.

We hope you'll share your altered, recycled, upcycled, mixed media projects with us at the September Altered Eclectics Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. so quick and simple, stunning and innovative for a beautiful outcome hun - love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a find and such a clever use for it! Love it, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderfully delightful and practical transformation! You are very clever, in deed!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT
    Altered Eclectics

    ReplyDelete