Thursday, June 11, 2015

City Crafter Challenge 265 - Tic TAG Toe! & The Mod Squad Challenge - I Am Tagging You!

 
I recently found a fun challenge blog called City Crafter Challenge Blog.  The current challenge is to create a tag.  And, I've been pointed in the direction of the Mod Squad Challenge Blog to also create a tag!
 
For my card, I used a Michaels Recollections laser cut tag.  I stamped the image and sentiment are from the MFP Stamp Shop Tree Selections stamp set and colored the image using Copic markers.  The background panel is from the DCWV Far East cardstock pack mounted onto white cardstock base.  I used twine to created a multilooped bow and added a rose from a Michaels Recollections floral pack.  The tag was mounted onto the card using dimensionals.
 
You can find the City Crafter Challenge HERE.
 
Also entering my tag card in the Mod Squad Challenge "I Am Tagging You!"
 
 

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tag. I really like how you make your double bows.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so lovely!! Thanks so much for sharing your talent here at CCCB!! Glad you found us!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what lovely creation, thanks for sharing with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tag are in the air. This tag makes a beautiful card and I love your choices. Thanks much for joining us at The Mod Squad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous creation!!! Thank you for joining CCCB this week!
    Samra DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that laser cut and you have embellished it beautifuuly. Gorgeous card. Thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad ChallengeIf you’ve haven't become a follower yet, please do so as soon as you can. To be a winner, one must be a follower. If you already follow us, thanks!

    ReplyDelete