Saturday, February 7, 2015

MFP Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge

 
This week's challenge at MFP Speedy Fox and Friends is to stamp and heat emboss on designer paper using this tutorial:  Heat Emboss Focal Image
 
For my card, I used the Snowflakes stamp set.  I stamped two of the flakes onto music sheet designer paper using versamark ink and covering it using clear embossing powder, heat set it and then using distress ink I sponged over the embossed flakes.  I love the way the images popped through the inked area.  I stamped the sentiment using black memento ink, added a twine multi loop bow and put a gem in the center of the bow.  I used a corner rounder of the bottom of the card base and the layering panels.  A simple card but I like the look!
 
We hope you'll play along with this week's challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

9 comments:

  1. Vickie! This is STUNNING---& I'm in LOOOVE with how you've done that bow!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks marvelous!!! Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job











    Good job Vickie Love the sepia color..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely job











    Good job Vickie Love the sepia color..............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card. Great job with this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really nice card Vickie! I love the rounded corners... I love to see that come back again. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, Vickie. It reminds me of my mother's choir book from when I was a little girl.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those snowflakes look amazing on this pretty paper, and I especially like the vertical sentiment! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the warm color if this card. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete