Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Ruby's Rainbow Challenge - Just Because

 
 
The theme of the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge is Just Because!
 
For my card, I used my favorite colors pink and white!  The sentiment is a dollar stamp I purchased from Michaels a few years ago!  I used spellbinders dies for the background panel, the sentiment panels, and an embossing folder behind the sentiment panels.  The chevron die cut was a left over on my craft table from another project!  The multi-loop bow has an adhesive pearl in the center.
 
We hope you'll create a just because project and play along with the Ruby's Rainbow Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE. 

8 comments:

  1. Super pretty and dressed in pink. Love the layers, the dies, the bow, and the sweet sentiment. Pretty, pretty, pretty! Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  2. a gorgeous card!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOooo! Love all the framing and textures going on here! Really great design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Vickie, beautiful use of die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, such a stunning card.So delicate and elegant dearie.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Such a pretty color. I love the diecut frame and all of the fabulous texture.

    ReplyDelete