Friday, November 7, 2014

JessicaLynnOriginal.com Brentwood Owl is Ready to Surf!



If you aren't familiar with the Brentwood Owl stamps at JessicaLynnOriginal.com online store, please visit and prepare to fall in LOVE with this adorable stamp collection.

For my card I used the Surfer Owl Dude stamp.  We are in for some very cold weather coming soon and so I thought a trip to a warmer climate would be fun!  I colored the image using Copic markers, the cardstock and papers are from my stash along with the palm tree 3D sticker.  For the sand hill I used a PTI border die and sponged the edges for contrast.

You can find this image (and many more) at JessicaLynnOriginal.com

2 comments:

  1. Vickie, this is super fun! Love the sand and the beach feel (reminder of the fun of summer or the fun of living somewhere warm).Hugz

    ReplyDelete