Monday, February 25, 2013

Another Twisted Tuesday Card for Challenge 2TC44

I haven't done much paper piercing, but when the Twisted Tuesday challenge to do just that was introduced, I find I'm really enjoying the look!  And, I have some Spellbinder's  piercing templates that needed to be used!  The Twisted Tuesday challenge can be found here to create a project that includes paper piercing and the twist is to also use a button or brad:  http://twistedtuesdaychallenges.blogspot.ca/
Card description:
Cardbase is from a Joann's card pack
Martha Stewart Dimensional Hydrangea stickers
Wilton Doily
Spellbinder's Ric Rac Scalloped Border Piercerabilities (tm)
The Cat's Pajamas Eggs in a Basket CutUps Basket die
Stick Pin with a button dangle!

6 comments:

  1. great CAS card love the basket and paper piecing -thanks for joining us at Twisted Tuesday
    carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty Vickie. I love the styles of the variety of cards you make. Love the piercing on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very beautiful! The piercing really adds to this card. I love the basket and your flowers are lovely. Thanks for playing with us at Twisted Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card. I love all your attention to detail on this card. I have that same piercing folder. Need to bring it out of the back of the closet. This was so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete