Wednesday, November 23, 2016

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Pearls



For my card I used an image from a retired MFP stamp set.  I stamped the image using Memento Black ink and shaded using a gray copic marker.  The flower is from a Prima floral set, the lace is from my stash, and I added two pearl head stick pins behind the flower; three small pearls embellish the image panel.  Dies used are Lil Inker Rectangle Stitched dies.

We hope you'll share your cards and/or projects with us and show us your pearls!  You can find the challenge HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vic what a beautiful creation! Love your choice of soft colors and the design is so elegant! Awesome job my friend! Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant Card, Vickie. I like your Color choice.

    Imke ~ My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete