Wednesday, November 9, 2016

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Up, Up and Away!


I am excited to host The Sisterhood of Crafters challenge theme, Up, Up and Away (things that fly)!

For my card, I used the Sizzix Owl & Feathers stamp set.  I love the whimsical images in that set!  The card base and image layer are die cut from the PTI Noted Scallop A2 die.  I colored the image using Prisma Colored Pencils and gamsol.

We hope you'll go Up, Up and Away with us and share your things that fly cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card Vickie..that owl is so pretty!!! (Sorry, I had my card done for months and didn't realize it was things with wings)maybe my hot air balloon will grow wings in flight...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute creation Vickie! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design and love the images. Nice coloring of the images.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those feathers & can't go past a decent pun!!! Cuteness personified with your owl card, methinks.....great challenge idea too:):)

    ReplyDelete