Wednesday, September 14, 2016

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Colors of Halloween Photo Inspiration


We are using a Halloween Colors Photo as Inspiration at The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge.

For my card, I used the Penny Black stamp Nature's Paintbrushes.  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens to color directly onto the stamp, then spritzed with water and stamped onto watercolor paper.  The sentiment is from MFP Chrysanthemums stamp set.  To embellish I used purple sheer ribbon to create a multi-looped bow and added a pearl to its center.

We hope you'll check out the inspiration photo and share your cards/projects with us at The Sisterhood of Craters Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

I'm entering my card:

Brown Sugar Challenge #215 Anything Goes

Stampin' Royalty Challenge SR#346

Inspiration Destination Challenge #103 Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty fall card and a great technique for a water color..loving that pretty purple bow, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool creation Vickie and I (of course) love that beautiful purple bow! I haven't used that technique in years ... thanks for bringing it back to my attention.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous fall card. Love the watercolor technique and the beautiful bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is lovely
    Thanks for sharing at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty creation, love the colours & the bow finishes it off perfectly

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fall foliage is so pretty! Thank you for playing along with our challenge at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete