Saturday, September 17, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge #38


This week's challenge at MFP Stamps uses a picture board for inspiration.  The challenge and board can be found on the MFP Stamps Blog Challenge #38.

For my card, I used the Umbrellas and Fans stamp set.  I used a notecard die from PTI for the card base and stamped layering panel.

We hope you'll use the picture board as inspiration for your card or project and share it with us at the MFP Stamps Challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

I'm entering my card in:

Craft Your Passion Challenge #329 Anything Goes

4 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Vickie, I love the delicate look of the umbrella, reminds me of when I was in Japan!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the beautiful Asian umbrella. Gorgeous work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Thank you for joining us at the Craft Your Passion Challenges. Good luck! Valentina DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very pretty! Love your Oriental vibe and the little bow is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete