Thursday, June 9, 2016

Serendipity Stamps Challenge - SSCB#56 Background Stamping

 
I'm entering my card in this month's Serendipity Stamps Challenge to do some background stamping.
 
For my card, I "stamped" distress inks onto an acrylic block and then "smooshed" the inked and water spritzed block onto the smooth side of Ranger Watercolor paper; once it dried I used the Serendipity Stamps Live Each Season stamp set to stamp the image and sentiment.  I also inked up the top of the dandelion stamp and randomly stamped on the image layer.  Dotted some crystal stickles on the head of the dandelion flower and embellished the panel with some adhesive pearls.
 
Entering my card here:
Serendipity Stamps:  SSCB#56 Background Stamping
 

4 comments:

  1. And you, just made magic happen with your Distress inks! Love, love, love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredibly gorgeous! I love that free look of watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Incredibly gorgeous! I love that free look of watercolor.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! You made this look easy ! I have such a hard time blending primary colors - yours didn't run at all! Beautiful with the seeds blowing!

    ReplyDelete