Saturday, May 21, 2016

JessicaLynnOriginal.com Custom Stamp Blog Hop


Custom stamps are fun and have special meaning to the person who requests the stamp.  I want to thank Jessica of JessicaLynnOriginal.com for creating this special custom stamp for me as part of the Design Team. 

The reason I requested this particular image as my custom stamp, 1.  I love butterflies!  and 2.  As a two-time survivor of breast cancer I wanted a custom stamp that I could create cards and/or projects to send to family and friends to remind them that awareness and early detection are the best ways to detect and beat this cancer if diagnosed, so just a reminder to keep up with those mammograms!  The butterfly with cancer ribbon is so very versatile in that it can be used to create any cancer awareness color.

Each design team member has a different custom stamp based on their requests.  Be sure to visit each one!  Here's the lineup:


Just a note that I am stepping down from the JLO design team at the end of this blog hop.  I have enjoyed being part of the team and will always LOVE and continue creating with Brentwood Owl and all of the stamps created by Jessica.

1 comment:

  1. That is a beautiful card and amazing custom stamp. Thank you for sharing it with us and helping raise awareness about breast cancer in the process.

    ReplyDelete