Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Altered Eclectics Monthly Challenge

 
This is my Altered Eclectics project for the month of June.  I purchased some ceramic tiles at a local hardware store so I could repurpose them into drink coasters!  I used Adirondack Alcohol Inks to put color on the tiles and when dry I used some rub-on decals to decorate the coasters.  These coasters have not yet been sealed or used, but I think they turned out very pretty, more for decoration than use.  They could also be displayed on an easel and will make fun gifts.
 
We hope you'll alter, repurpose, reuse, or recycle something and join in with this month's challenge found HERE at the Altered Eclectics Challenge Blog.

2 comments:

  1. WOW your tiles are stunning - you should mount these on the wall for all to admire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tiles, a very clever idea for using as coasters! I especially like the top right with the distressed type of background, Jane :) X

    ReplyDelete