Wednesday, April 27, 2016

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Create a Birthday Project

 
 
The theme for The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge is Birthday!
 
I had so much fun creating this card in a box!  I used two new Spellbinders die sets to create my card.  Spellbinders Scalloped Pop Up box die set and Spellbinders Shapeabilities Flower Bundle dies.  Also used CheeryLynn Butterflies dies,  a set o banner dies, and the sentiment is from a MFP Stamp Shop stamp set.  Used pearls to embellish the flowers and butterflies and nestled a little pink ladybug onto one of the leaves.
 
We hope you'll share your birthday projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.  You can find the challenge HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Vickie I fell in love with this card as soon as I saw it...it is so beautiful...I think this week Cheery Lynn has a handmade flower challenge, you should enter it, but it might end today. Have a creative day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card in a box is just beautiful Vickie! Gosh, I haven't made one of these since we all did it out at Joan's a few years ago ... thanks for inspiration! What a fun surprise this will be on someone's birthday!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete