Wednesday, April 13, 2016

The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge - Generations!

 
The Sisterhood of Crafters Challenge theme is Generations!  For your card or project, use an old picture or anything about generations.
 
For my card, I took a picture of a picture of my grandparents that we have hanging on our entryway wall.  I then printed it off and used pastel chalks to color my grandmother's dress.  I created an oval frame card using Spellbinders Oval Regalia die and an oval die.  I added a ribbon bow and an embellishment from my stash.  A very easy, yet elegant card.
 
We hope you will share your generations cards and/or projects with us at The Sisterhood of Crafters.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome creation Vickie! How cool that you took a picture of a picture and I love how your ribbon picks up the pretty color in your grandma's dress! FABULOUS creation my friend!!

    ReplyDelete