Thursday, April 7, 2016

Serendipity Stamps Challenge #54 - Emboss!

 
The April challenge at Serendipity Stamps Blog is to "emboss" - dry embossed using an embossing folder or heat embossed using embossing powder.  For my card I used the Serendipity Corner Vase stamp set and the Sizzix Bricked embossing folder. 
 
I used Bristol 96lb cardstock, stamped the image using Archival black ink then used a water brush and Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens to color the image and do a soft color wash behind the image.  Once dry, I embossed the image panel with the Bricked embossing folder and adhered the stamped and colored panel to the card base.  A very CAS card with no ribbon and no embellishments so the focus would be on the stamped, colored, and embossed image.
 
I'm entering my card in the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog SSCB#54 found HERE.

6 comments:

  1. WOW! Just beautiful Vic! Your coloring and design are fabulous! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful!! You almost have the look of layers because of the depth you achieved with your beautiful coloring!

    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vickie, this is beautiful! I love that dry embossed background with the pretty stamp. It did not need a thing more, love it! Thanks for joining us at the Serendipity Stamps Challenge Blog! Your light shading is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. I love that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, PRETTY! Love the texture and the pretty open white space...a real beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vickie this is beautiful! I love your soft coloring and the texture you added!

    ReplyDelete