Saturday, April 9, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge #15 - Faux Patina Technique

 
 
This week's MFP Stamps Challenge is a technique challenge, Faux Patina.  There is a link to a tutorial on the MFP Stamps Challenge Blog.
 
For my card, I used the MFP Stamp Shop Hello Butterflies stamp set.  The embossing folder is Decorative Iron.  I stamped the butterfly on vellum cardstock and colored it using Copic markers on the backside before fussy cutting it out and adhering it to my card front.
 
We hope you'll take the Faux Patina technique challenge and share your creation with us at MFP Stamps Challenge Blog found HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous!!! I am wild over this background technique. Your beautiful butterfly is the perfect focal point....a strong enough element to avoid being swallowed by the amazing background. Awesome work!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete