Saturday, April 2, 2016

Gruffies & Guests Challenge - Tags! and House Mouse and Friends Monthly Challenge #216

 
 
The Challenge at Gruffies & Guests is to create a tag or project with a tag on it.
 
For my card, I created a tag card using the MFP Blueprints 9 dies, a doily, and circle dies.  The gingham paper is from my stash.  I embellished using a bow die cut and a small flower from my stash.  The stamp is a House Mouse stamp called Gifts to Tie.  I used Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens to watercolor the image.
 
The prize for this challenge is this adorable mini book:
 
 
As a reminder, the Gruffies & Guests challenges are always anything goes AS LONG as you use images from House Mouse, Happy Hoppers, or Gruffies.  We hope you'll share your cards/projects with us at the Gruffies & Guests challenge; you can find the challenge HERE.
 
I'm entering my card in the House Mouse and Friends Monthly Challenge #216 using the anything goes option.  While at the HMFMC#216 check out the details on the blog hop!

6 comments:

  1. You had me at Gingham. Then add that sweet mouse image and wonderful embellishments and you get one cute tag! Thanks for sharing with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! This tag could be a present itself! Thanks so much for joining us at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Good luck!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy ​♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous love the colour thank you for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Challenge and special blog hop
    hugs Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vickie this is such a great tag with the sweet image and cheerful colors . I love the way it isthe housemouse is colored too .

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super duper CUTE TAG!! Love it! Thanks again for entering and hopping and playing along with us on HMFMC's Special combined Blog-Hop with Stampendous! Good Luck! :)

    ReplyDelete