Saturday, February 27, 2016

MFP Stamps Challenge - Color Challenge - Brown

 
This week's MFP Stamps Challenge is to use the color brown as your main color; you can also use white, black, and one other color.
 
For my card I used Soft Suede cardstock, Black cardstock, white cardstock for the card base, and pin as my one other color for the lace border.  I used the Plywood stamp set for the background and the owl image from the Animal Birthdays stamp set.
 
We hope you'll play along with this week's challenge.  You can find the challenge HERE.

6 comments:

  1. Oh yes! The owl has it for me...loooove:):)!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card - lovely layout Have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The owl is tooo cute makes a fun card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brown challenge worked really well with this image Good job Vicki...........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute! I love how adding that touch of pink makes it all come together perfectly! NJ

    ReplyDelete
  6. That owl is so sweet! Love it with the woodgrain print. Super-fun card!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete